Proud Momma of Three Little Ones

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Faith!

Well, I don't like to post bad news, but this may help in some way. Ben lost his job. It really is the hardest thing that we have had to go through so far as a family.

Conference weekend was very fulfilling and helpful. Our faith is holding strong. Some moments are hard, but I have faith that we will be ok. We have so much support from family and friends.

until next time...

5 comments:

Jennie said...

Oh Jen that totally stinks...I'm so sorry. Hopefully he'll find something fast!

Kaltaler Korner said...

I'm sorry Ben lost his job. I hope he is able to find something soon! Please let me know if you need anything!

Sara Schumacher said...

Oh yuck. I am so sorry. I am just around the corner if you ever need anything. Call me to chat when you get a sec!

xoxo

brittany marie davis said...

I'm sorry to hear that. Conference was really uplifting and fulfilling. Things will look up soon enough!

Heather said...

Wow I'm so sorry you guys, let me know if there is ANYTHING we can do, like maybe job hunt here in Utah for you?? Okay worth a try, but really anything, We love and Miss you guys!!