I volunteered at the kids school. I am the 'art masterpiece' lady! I come with my poka-dot apron and I teach them about different artists and then we do an art/craft. I have really enjoyed it so far.
Well, afterward I had time to help out some more so I was testing some kids today for progress reports. Most of them were doing so well and I had some cute responses that just made me laugh.
I told them words and they were supposed to tell me what group they belonged to such as: green, yellow and red. I asked the child what group and the child responded--- "of course, in rainbows" :))) It was the cutest, but not right. The right answer was colors.
Another child was asked what pizza, chicken nuggets, salad, and chips belonged to and he responded frankly, " lunch"!:)) Again too cute, but not right. Right answer being food.
I just had to 'jot' this down because I love to remember things that made me smile.
J
1 comment:
How cute, I love how simple and honest kids are! They definitely know how to make you smile and laugh.
Post a Comment