

ok,
So, this is a kinda personal post. I've been relatively quiet about it because I didn't want to fail! I am still in the middle of it, but I've been working really hard at it the last 30 days. Here it is, I've been trying to lose weight and I have been doing it! Amazing! I've lost a total of 15 pounds. My journey is still going, but I already feel better and have more energy. I will let you know as my goal weight approaches. I've been the thinnest since before I had Benjamin. Thanks for all of those who have been encouraging me on and listening to my struggles with it(you know who you are). I have more to lose--I will keep you posted. I am in the third phase of it! ( the pic is of me and my sister at the park on New Year's day--she is going to have a baby boy soon--she has been such a support during this, thxs. mom too!)
-J
5 comments:
Go! Sis Go! You are doing so great and I hope you reach your goal. Love you
Hey great job, and best part is, is that it shows. So who's turn is it for what? I lost track (re: VT), let me know, I think a bunch of people are going hiking Wed. maybe if we all go we can count it! :)
--Julie
Congrats that is so much weight you keep it up.
Awesome! Please tell your secret!! I'm struggling like crazy!!
Hands down, one of the hardest things to do is lose weight. Way to go!
Noah was looking at your blog pictures with me and when he saw your little boys McQueen bike, he got so happy. He kept making me go back and look at it. :)
Post a Comment