Proud Momma of Three Little Ones

Friday, February 26, 2010

Random talks in our lives!


so, I've lost my camera for the moment and I've wanted to post for the past week, so hear I am with no recent (taken by me) pics, but no matter. (side note: the picture shown was taken by a great photographer who capture a spectacular smile(which is hard to do with Tyler) of Ty's! I've been working a lot which right now is a blessing, but hard at the same time. My kids are sooo small and need me, but I know the Lord blesses us during this time. Ben got a new position in his company. He moves work locations, gets some more benefits too and I think he will like his job functions better. So, I am proud of him. He had to do a phone interview and an in person interview with three different managers.


I am feeling blessed in so many ways right now!:) Even in a tough economy, we are hang'n in there!


The kids are busy with school! Both doing great, both progressing! Benjamin is not quite in school, but he is growing like a weed! He is still in the 90% for height! He is talking more everyday and getting into everything all the time such is a two year old! He loves to be outside too and loves Bella, our dog, more than any of us!


I like to say Happy Birthday to Scarlett, our niece and cousin!
(The last two pics that I have show cased are taken by Jake Johnson, one of the best photographers ever!) http://www.jakejohnsonpictures.com/

2 comments:

Parker Family said...

Yea glad Ben got the new position.

Jake said...

Thanks Jen!!