Christmas really started the week before the actual day for us! Family came into town! My sister Jodi and her family then my brother and his wife Katey! We played all week! It went by so fast and we had a blast!
We had FHE Monday night all together - very nice! Abby had a sleepover for a few days and spent every minute with her cousin Samantha. They were so cute together and played constantly! Weds. we went to the 'Children Phoenix Museum' which was really fun for the kids.. We had never been there and the kids really had a good time. Weds. night we brought Samantha and Tommy over for a sleepover at our house! They seemed to have a fun. The next morning I made pancakes, eggs and chocolate milk then I took them all to the dollar store to each pick something out! I was trying to be a fun aunt! I hope I passed! Ben went on a mountain bike ride with all the 'guys' and then In and Out for lunch. We all went for some good Mexican food which is tradition in the "Hill" family!
Friday was the big Christmas Eve day! The girls had a nice lunch all together before the big night! Abby and Samantha came and they both had a good time.. Abby was so tickled about being with the girls! Ben got to see his parents and Grandma for a bit with the boys.
Christmas Eve is a big night with lots of food, the 'Christmas Program', and fun! We had ham and roast, Mom decorated all the tables so nice and I always enjoy eating at the tables--it feels so festive and nice! The kids even eat at tables too! Santa came for a visit and the kids all got sit on his lap! The garage is always open for bike, scooter riding too! Abby and Samantha sang "Picture a Christmas", the kids sang quite a few songs, we read a Christmas story and the kids dressed up for the Nativity! Then it was off to home for Santa to come!
Christmas morning was so special! It was just us and the kids at our house but we enjoyed it! The kids were so excited for the gifts and I soaked it all up with every gift they opened. We just relaxed most of the day! I made a big breakfast of french toast, eggs, sausage and orange juice!
All in all it was a fabulous Holiday!
No comments:
Post a Comment