These pics are in the past but these images like many others are imprinted on me!
I was reading a fellow blogger, who I don't know personally, but I feel like I know her now. She is a photographer and I love her outlook on life and her words give a detailed along with her pictures of her moments about life!
She found out that a family lost their son in a sledding accident and it rocked her so. It would as a parent.
Quote by her:
"It was healing and calming.(being with her kids) I drank in every tiny feature of their sweet faces until I could close my eyes and know them by heart. I kissed more, hugged tighter, held longer."
I want to do this and have those moments with my kids where I just do soak it all up and hold them tight!
1 comment:
Oh i love looking back at past pictures. remembering the good times. thats why we take so many right? keep us busy when we get older going down memory lane. Is that tyler as a baby? I think I remember that picture.?
Post a Comment