Proud Momma of Three Little Ones

Sunday, July 15, 2012

Abby's 8th Birthday!

I can't believe Abby is 8 already! I was so excited for her when I found out I was having a girl! She decided she had to be a part of our family almost right after Tyler was born so they are very close in age!

Abby at 8 is so caring, helpful, a good friend, creative, happy, artistic and loving! I couldn't ask for a better daughter. She loves to draw, dance, play soccer, swim, make crafts and be silly!  She is super special and has a wondeful future ahead of her. There are so many that love her and so many she loves as well.

Abby,

I hope you know that you are loved and that you are unique and beautiful!
Have a super duper awesome day!

love,
mom

2 comments:

Corbin said...

Happy Birthday sweet Abigail. It must be great to be eight!

Karlea said...

Hey Jen...what's your email address? Mine is karlea.carruth@gmail.com. Email me...I'd love to catch up!!!