Proud Momma of Three Little Ones

Thursday, August 21, 2008

Just a note!


Just a note! I am getting engulfed into Twilight now that I am more than half way done so the other books should be good as well, hopefully. I am discovering again that I do like to read more than I thought. I haven't, casually, read for awhile now--because of the busy life of raising the kids and a husband (ha, ha,,,) Just kidding on most levels.

Another note! Yesterday, pondering about my life, I realized how blessed I am again for my life. I have three great kids, who do drive me crazy every so often, but I wouldn't trade them for anything. I was playing with Benjamin and just had him for a while because the kids were both in school at the time and I again realized what a wonderful spirit he had and his innocence. We were at church the other Sunday and Ben told me that Benjamin kept looking at Christ's picture and giving these greatbig smiles! I'd like to think he knew who he was in all his innocence of five months! Life can be hard on a daily basis, but it can be so full of joy when we look at what we truly have on a spiritual level.

1 comment:

Jess said...

That is so sweet that he was smiling at Christ!! Those are the moments that keep us going!! Your kids are adorable!!