Just a comment. Well, I've been saying that I wanted to repaint Tyler's room for a year now. Well, I did it and finished it. It looks a lot better. It was a Royal blue and now it is a navy blue. Tyler calls it his grown up room now. I had to push myself to do it. Why? Well, you see when we bought this house, the walls were stark white (flat)paint and so I've painted almost every room in this house in the last five years. So- I'm not a fan of painting. I do like the end result though. So - now I am looking around at my house and thinking now that it has been five years some rooms need painting- I guess I want the change. Here we go again! I am thinking a few different rooms in the next year. Painting takes a lot of time and patience which, I think, I lack in both. But I am gaining more patience or trying to on a daily basis. My grandma Hill, I was told, always said, "Patience is a virtue"
Until next time.
4 comments:
I want to see some pictures!!
I hate painting. When we moved in I had every room painted except one. I plan to paint that room half pink if I get a girl next. Cross your fingers not another boy.
Helena
Looks great. Good job on the painting. I don't enjoy painting but, love the end results. It's the best thing to do because it's cheap and can change a room so much. Love his sports theme : )
I've already bought paint for Hailey's and Ellie's room, just trying to work up the courage to do it!! I agree with Grandma Hill...Patience is definately a virtue!!!
Post a Comment