Proud Momma of Three Little Ones

Thursday, October 16, 2008

Ode to the Man in my Life!



to my love,

I owe my 'man' a great big kiss and a hug that lasts forever! We are both imperfect people, but perfect together! He is amazing to me and loves me so so so much even though sometimes I am not so nice! When I think of him, my heart starts to beat faster and faster. He loves us at every moment and is an amazing dad to the kids. He works hard to provide for us all everyday. This life has its ups and downs, but Ben is our trusty 'optimist' which keeps us all hoping and dreaming of better times. He looks for the good in everything especially his family. When he walks through the door and the sound of the pitter patter of little feet coming bounding towards him, he scoops them up and laughter fills our house. He is always planning our next family outing which could be just taking a walk with our dog, Bella for the night or taking a hike in the Superstition Mountains(now that is finally cooling off). I want Ben to know with all of my heart that I love him so. He fills my life with love, strength, peace,laughter, fun and excitement!

from your love -jen

2 comments:

Jake said...

i wish Tami said stuff like that about me. jen...how do you get all this fancy stuff for your blog?

Brad Fears said...

hey Whats up with all the mushy crap. hahaha J/K That was nice Jen. Maybe someday Sarah will be able to write something like that about me.(maybe) Miss you guys!