This blog thing is addicting for some simple reasons for me. I love to write! Always have. I am not the best, but it is an outlet for me. Another reason is to give myself a creative outlet as well. I love the idea to do it as a journal because all the posts are archived and this journal gets pictures too - what a bonus. One more because I like to share my perspectives on life and family with my family and friends.
I am finding that you just don't remember things like you think you will years down the road. It is fun to look back and remember the simple and the magical moments in your life!
1 comment:
Never a waste of time I call it my journal. My family who lives oh so far away it keeps up in touch. Keep up the blog!
Post a Comment