Proud Momma of Three Little Ones

Thursday, November 20, 2008

Poka - Dot - Green Shoes!



Thank you Samantha for your Poka-Dot-Green Shoes, shouts Abby! I just love them, shouts Abby again!

She now where's these everyday and loves them! They fit good and have a little room to grow!

Abby says, "Mommy can I where these always." Mommy says, "Why?" Abby says, "Because Samantha wore them, and I just love her -Thank you Samantha"!

2 comments:

Jilene said...

Hey Jen--thanks so much again for speaking at the activity. You did a great job! I know the girls gad a good time. I was wondering where you took your pictures with the fun fall leaves. I would love to get some with Eli, but since we aren't from here, I'm not sure where to go that isn't too far away.

Jamie W. said...

Totally cute. When Emma was little she wore these shoes. She had a pair of red ones and pink ones. I can't wait for Tatum to wear them. They are adorable!!