Proud Momma of Three Little Ones

Monday, December 15, 2008

Merriest Christmas


To all,

Our family wishes all, our family and friends, a very Merry Christmas! We love all of you and our thoughts are always with you. We hope that you feel the spirit this season of Christ and remember him.

Update on all of us:

Ben: He likes his job as a Sales Rep. for United Rentals. He is getting more and more comfortable with what he does and enjoys meeting new people everyday. He is one class away from graduating from University of Phoenix in Business Management. This has been a long road, but a good one! He has been so dedicated to finishing his degree through all of our ups and downs in the past years. The kids and I are so proud of him!

Jen: I am doing good. I've been trying to do it all lately and it isn't working out to well so I am slowing down. I am enjoying my kids most moments. We have snuggle time everyday and we love it! I have taken up to jogging lately with our dog Bella. I jog the wash behind our house and Bella loves it because she doesn't have to be on a leash. I listen to my tunes and it is my 'time out' from everybody and everything for 30 to 40 min.. I am finding it nice to be alone to concentrate on goals, my kids needs, our family's needs and so forth. I hope I can keep it up before my back gives out! Crossing my fingers!!!

Tyler: He is growing up and becoming his own person more and more everyday. He likes school most days. He is still into Spiderman and Superman. He loves loves animals. He went to the zoo recently and he was so tickeled to see all the animals he plays with at home. He is five and I love to see him smile--his whole face lights up!

Abby: She is a hoot. She has mind of her own. She is a true artist and very creative. I hope she will develop that someday. She is into coloring, cutting and creating masterpieces to her liking. We go through a lot of paper lately. But I say it is much better than watching TV all day. She loves Preschool and her dance class. We twirl to our tunes in the kitchen before dinner. Because her mom likes to listen to music while she cooks(keeps her motivated;))!

Benjamin: Aka: Benji - He is 9 months. He is such a delight almost everyday! He smiles for his family on a dime. I know he doesn't smile quite on que for everybody else, but he doesn't stop at home. He talks, babbles and still loves his jumper everyday! He is a good sleeper and he is growing up too fast. He crawls and is trying to pull himself up on everything.

Well, that is a little bit about us in a nutshell! Have a great holiday until next time,

love the johnson's --Ben, Jen, Tyler, Abby and Benji

4 comments:

Rebecca said...

Merry Christmas to you and your family! I always enjoy reading what you have to say...All the best.

brittany marie davis said...

What a cute way to send warm wishes to everyone. You have a sweet family & it is nice to hear that everyone is doing so well. I am excited that you guys are just about finished with school. Good Job!

Merry Christmas!
Brittany

Jess said...

Merry Christmas. You're family is so cute! I know what you mean about trying to do it all and it not going so good! I love to read your thoughts and it was fun to read the updates about your family!!

Aimee said...

Merry Christmas Johnsons! Hey Jen, email me so I can send you an invite to my blog. gapvanharen@gmail.com