Proud Momma of Three Little Ones

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

An Abby moment!


So the other day,
Abby so didn't want to clean and organize her room, but it was so overdue.
We got in there and I was literally pulling her to pick up. Then after a few minutes she realized she had my undivided attention and did a complete 360. She had all these suggestions of re-organizing and such.

"Mom, I have lots of ideas." (she always have lots of ideas-this one of many reasons why I love her so) "Let's move this here and that there!"
To tell you the truth I really didn't want to clean her room either, but I have to have things mostly organized. I hang on the mostly because I am not perfect and I don't have the energy or time to be hung up on perfection. I am always striving for that, but know that it will take my whole life and then some, probably.

We finally finished and it surprised both of us that we actually had a really good time together! Now that I have three kids my attention is always divided. I cherish the moments I get to spend with them individually.

2 comments:

Parker Family said...

Good job mom I love to hear when kids get undivided attention.

Jess said...

Isn't it fun to find a not-so-fun job easy to do when you have great company? She has such a cute personality!! Thanks for your comment on my blog...I needed to hear that!!