Proud Momma of Three Little Ones

Sunday, January 25, 2009

Awesome Husband on my Birthday

I had to comment and brag that I have an awesome husband. He gave me, literally, the day off today! He took care of the kids,all of them, made lunch, made a cake with the kids, let me relax and do whatever I wanted to do without interruption for at least a couple of hours and did the dishes more than once today! :) I feel like I could use a birthday like this more than once a year!!!! And I am writing this so I don't forget what he does for me!

Actually, Ben is a great help everyday, but it was even more today! Love you!

4 comments:

Corbin said...

Wow! What a great hubby. Mike has a lot to live up 2. Anyway, HAppy Birthday Happy Birthday Happy Birthday! Love you!

Aimee said...

Happy Birthday!

Jamie W. said...

That's the best present ever!! What a sweet hubby.

Happy Birthday!!

Heather said...

Happy Birthday! We sure miss you guys!