We got a smok'n deal on a bike trailer/jogger off of craiglist!It is totally used, but it works and that is what counts! I love getting deals -especially when they cost nearly nothing compared to buying new! I am so excited to use it. One of our goals is to get outdoors more and now we can all bike together and stick Benji in the bike trailer. Then when I want to walk and one of the older kids don't want ride their bike, I can stick them in this! yeah!! :)
2 comments:
This will make our walks much easier!
I love craigslist!! It's awesome because you can buy things used and then sell them back so you get use out of it and then don't have to spend a lot of money. I love those bike trailers/jogger things. They come in real handy when you got little ones. : )
Post a Comment