Proud Momma of Three Little Ones

Thursday, February 5, 2009

Big THANK YOU!


I want to express how much appreciate the love that was given to me over the past few days! I definately have sisters in Zion(in my ward RS). I had a terrible thing happen to me which I am still recovering from a few days ago. My back went out so to speek. I could not get up off the couch a few mornings ago and stand up straight from almost the entire day. My husband could not come home and I had my baby and my daughter. I had to crawl on my hands and feet to use the bathroom at first. I had sisters/friends come to my aid immediately. I was very humbled and it was hard to ask for help, but the Lord blessed me in my time of need. I was grateful for my 'sisters' service and help! I became more aware of how thankful I am for my healthy body and all its working parts. It was not a good feeling to feel helpless. These sisters made lunch, put my baby down, helped walk me to and from places in my home, took in my kids for a few hours, picked them from school and took my baby till my husband came home and my visiting teacher(bless her) drove me to a doctors appt.! I can walk now without assistance, but still in pain and I can't bend over, but I know I will heal soon enough! My heart is full and goes out to those of you that helped me!! Love you all!

2 comments:

Sara Schumacher said...

Boo, I should've helped you. I am sorry. :*( I was being selfish.

Jamie W. said...

Poor thing. I am glad your getting better. Much to be grateful for. Gotta love Relief Society and great friends. : )