I have so much on my mind lately. So many things to do, but who doesn't. There are constant projects with family, children, house, work, church and so on. I love all the areas in my life, but there sure isn't enough time in the day.
I feel like shouting to the world, first of all, that I LOVE, my children so! My world is full of beautiful moments with them in it everyday! Ok, so there are those not so beautiful moments, but I don't remember those so much! I try to focus on the all the joys that they portray everyday. That's right folks they give a little joy throughout each and every day so when my cup is not so full they help to fill it back up. I swear the Lord sure was so generous in sending me the most precious gifts anyone could ever ask for.
I have an amazing husband who loves me each day through all the ups and downs of life. He is a true partner! How blessed am I!
Right now All I can ask for is God's guidance and peace and through my faith I am trying to feel it because I know God knows me and loves my family and I. I know his spirit is with me.... Oh the joy in that through each day!
There is so much uncertainty in this life and at this moment with a slow economy, the turmoil throughout the world for peace, the diseased, the helpless, and the wars, but my soul holds onto my faith in God and gives me the 'certainty' I need to know to get through the day.
This post was going to turn out to be a 'sorry' for me with all the stuff in my head to do and worry over, but then I felt compelled to type down thoughts of true blessings. Well, I feel better. Complaining gets nowhere, but sometimes I think it will make me feel better, but expressing my blessings has made me feel even better. Imagine that, right.
P.S. sorry for those I do complain to sometimes.. I do appreciate the 'ear' and the 'love', though..
4 comments:
What a cute picture of your kiddos!
I love your outlook on life. It sure feels like there really never is enough time in the day. But, it is a wake up call when we stop and smell the roses and see all that we really have to be grateful for.
I always have an ear for ya. :)
It is pretty amazing to see all we do have in this upside down world! Let me know if you ever need anything!
Oh by the way, you are an amazing woman and mother!
Post a Comment