Proud Momma of Three Little Ones

Thursday, May 21, 2009

Bread...Bread.....and more Bread!


So, lately I've not wanted to waste food because so many go without and we are living on a tight budget soooo... we play the ''everything counts game"!


I had zucchini to use... We only really like our squash barby'd and we are out of propane. Also, the squash had a little mold on the skin so what to do, right? Well, bread! So, I set out to make bread and haven't cooked zucchini bread before, but it turned out delicious or so my husband says(he has a good pallate)! So, I've had enough to make four batches and shared some along the way!


Sometimes we have to get creative! Luckily I had all the other ingredients to go along with making the bread!

5 comments:

Parker Family said...

I am glad that it turned out so yummy!

Sara Schumacher said...

Good for you! My kind of girl; that's what I do!

Corbin said...

Sounds yummy! I want the recipe..

Jamie W. said...

That looks yummy.

Heather said...

I've got a great zuchini cookie recipe:)