Ryan(the handsome one in the pic) and Aimee(the gorgeous bride in the pic)
Ok, so story behind this pic. See the hint of an adult arm(black on the left side of the pic) well, that's the photographer. He is trying to get a good pic of all the kids(which there were a lot of). So, what you don't see is that he has been jumping around and making funny noises so the kids will look at him and smile.. He's been doing this for a time and I couldn't stop laughing because he looked like he was going to pass out,, but I think he might've gotten a good picture. This pic you see is from my camera of course to the side. You see the little babies just staring up at the sky - well they just couldn't figure out what he was doing so they just stared! That just made me laugh even more!:)
These are all the boy cousins(except for Gaje-we couldn't find him:(next time) (on the Hill side--Nana and Papa)! I love the matching ties!
To be brides many years down the road --our flower girls looking on at the handsome groom and 'princess' of a bride! Abby got all into the wedding thing... It was fun to see!
Samantha(cousin) and Abby were flower girls and aren't they so darn cute!
We were able to enjoy and celebrate my brother Ryan's wedding, he married Aimee! It was a beautiful time. We are excited and very happy for them that they found eachother. They both have had some hard times and are finally with eachother and will be forever! Love you both!
4 comments:
What cute wedding pictures.
thanks sista...officially! :) love you johnsons!!!
cute pictures. I like the matching ties too. very cute. I love all your family photos. all your guys kids have blond hair, so cute!
what a beautiful couple. Love the matching ties!
Post a Comment