We've been doing all sorts of things in the past few weeks. Tyler and Abby had both of their school cottages which we all went to, even dad! Abby sang some of her songs she's been learning and had a book full of projects they have been doing. Tyler has been learning all about rocks, soil and minerals in science. Their class made volcanoes! How fun! We got to see his volcano explode. Tyler was so excited about it.
Then we had the opportunity to go to the zoo with friends. We always like the zoo and they had the splash area on which made even more fun too!
Abby had 'cRaZy hAt' day at school and she was so proud of her homemade hat, we had to take a picture! By the way, in this house if something is being done or made the other usually has to jump in so Tyler made one too! I loved helping them do this--creativity at its best!
4 comments:
I love the hats! Your kids are so cute.
It is so fun to see the kids doing stuff in school. We're finally getting some of that from Mason, which is really exciting. I love the hats...they're great!
Love the hats. Very Creative. Cute pictures. Are you enjoying fall break? I am !!
The hats are a riot. Cute. I can't believe how big Benji is getting. Time flys.
Post a Comment