I have post three new ones at once so keep scrolling down!
Looking at Benji's picture to the right? What is on his forhead? Well, he enjoyed his breakfast of syrup and blueberry waffles!
What happened to Benji's Hair? The curls gone and my 'baby' gone --sorta! He looks so much older doesn't he? I kept just looking at him after he got his head buzzed by 'daddy' because he looked so different! First 'real' haircut at 18 months. We get a lot of one on one time and he's has been so fun to be with! He is such a happy little guy and loves, I mean loves, CaRs! Anything that has a wheel on it, he thinks is cAr and says 'cAr' all the time! He is learning to play more on his own when his brother and sister at school. He loves nursery and to be outside! He just went to the docter and is tall for his age, average for weight --so perfect--well in my eyes, but I am aloud to think that because I am his mom!
J
3 comments:
Awwhh.. Benji looks so cute with his new haircut! The kids look like they had a ton of fun camping! Ben can you make me some hot chocolate??
Wow...Benji does look way older! So cute!
He looks like a mini Tyler. : ) He is so cute love the new buzz. It's sad what a hair cute will do to our little kids. It makes them look so much older. yay for nursery!! Miss you guys.
Post a Comment