Proud Momma of Three Little Ones

Friday, September 18, 2009

Shower Tug-a-war!


So-- I've lived in our house for over six years now! The master shower/tub been a struggle to keep clean the way I like it to be! So, I've used every kind of cleaner you can think of and some worked a little better than others, but never to my satisfaction.


Well, at some points over the years I felt like giving up and not even cleaning it. Imagine that, yeah I can't-- yucky!


Fast forward to the here and now---I found it! No, it is not something you can only buy online or through a magazine or an informerical on television, it is ready (drum rolls please);0-- 'Lysol 4in1'--You have to soak it with the cleaner and then scrub pretty good, but I was able to get my shower clean from soap scum and dirt!!! Now my feet can stand on a clean surface while showering.

3 comments:

Amy J said...

Our shower never seems like it gets too clean, either. I'll have to try this stuff...thanks for the tip!

Penni said...

I'm always looking for good cleaning products for the shower--thanks! I also like the scrubbing bubbles shower foam cleaner...it works pretty well at getting off the soap scum on glass doors.

Jamie W. said...

Wow, Thanks for sharing, I'll have to get me some of that. My showers are gross coming from they are over 40 years old (the joys of an older home) I scrub and scrub and they always look dingy still. I'll try anything : )