Ben took the kids on the ward campout. I had worked a lot that past week and my back was out. So, Benji and I stayed home. They went to a site right above Globe in the pines. Ben said the kids had a great time playing with their friends in the ward. They had smores, ribs for dinner(that's Ben for ya) and a nice campfire. In the morning, one of the families cooked breakfast for everyone. Ben made hot chocolate for the kids. When they were packed up, Ben took Tyler and Abby to a lake and by the Salt River Canyon. They slept all the way home, but had a great time! A friend came up to me on Sunday and said that they would love to go camping with our family anytime!
always comes prepared and then some!!
Aren't these kids getting so big? I keep reminding them that they need to stay how they are, but it isn't working! No, I do enjoy them now and look forward to their growth, but it goes by too fast!
J
3 comments:
It IS fun going camping with you guys! We may tease Ben about bringing all his stuff, but you don't hear anyone complaining when we're using his stuff! ; )
I like the picture of abby and tyler together, they are standing the same way. its cute. miss camping with you guys.
We were bummed we couldn't go camping that weekend! Looks like everyone had a good time. We'd love to go camping with you guys anytime if it includes ribs, hot chocolate, and smores... ;)
Post a Comment