I got called into sub for the half day of school today and boy do these little kids love to hug! Even the third graders from earlier this week. Today was kindergarten. It is a little out of my comfort zone because I am not a touchy feely person, but how can you say no to these kids. They are all well almost all so cute! Except when some throw sand or constantly get up out of there seat!;)(
Hugging is good for the soul! I like things that are uplifting and good! Maybe some of these kids just don't get enough of it at home. It makes me want to hug my own kids all the time so they feel loved!

Another random happening today. I had to deposit some 'mula' in the bank and we went through the teller so I didn't have to go in with the kids. So, the teller and I are exchanging money, slips ect. to get the transaction done and I am off. Well, little did I know that Tyler was watching intently what was going on! As we were pulling out of the parking lot, he asks me why the lady was mad? I had know idea what he was talking about. So, I probed more.... Finally, I understood he was talking about the teller. I couldn't think why he thought she was mad! Then, Abby piped in and said she LOOKED MAD! I started laughing.
These kids are so happy go lucky and don't understand that adults have these 'normal mad' looks from time to time because maybe she was tired, or stressed or whatever, but honestly she was nice, normal and didn't seem mad to me! That is why he made me laugh because we as adults sometimes carry things that drag us down and we might not think it is apparent on the outside but it can be especially through a six year old's eyes. So, it got me thinking about what they see from Ben or I in the home. They are so observant and internalize everything! We need to keep this mind!

Another random happening. We are in a turning lane all of sudden ---"Mommy there goes Bumblee Bee!" -- I looked and there it was a 'nice looking mustang'-- it wasn't yellow, though but it was the same model as Bumblee! Tyler wanted to race, I just told him he is too fast and I couldn't catch up--Next time, though! Tyler then said, "Yeah, you can't even come close to driving like he does-- he has special powers and has moves that you don't!!! I just laughed and said that was totally true! How fun to witness such great imaginations!
J
3 comments:
Kids say the funnest things. With subbing every day is an adventure.
Cute stories!
Love random stories. Cute kiddos!!
Post a Comment