Proud Momma of Three Little Ones

Friday, March 19, 2010

Happy Birthday Benji!





















So, yesterday Benji turned 2 years old! Wow! I can't believe my baby is two already. Time goes by sooo fast! I remember the day he was born--March 18th, 2008 @ noon, he was 9 pounds 21 inches long. He was such a sweet baby from the start and still is a sweet boy! He has been a delight every since he came to us! We love him dearly!


Yesterday, we had a family party at Tumbleweed park. I made 'football' cupcakes and the kids played and rode their scooters everywhere. It was nice to be outside and enjoy family. Benji had another family party a few weeks ago with his cousins. It was at another park too and the kids again had a blast playing with each other. Benji loves the park so it was very fitting to having his party at the park! Thanks to all the family who love and support Benji!



Happy Birthday, Benji!

2 comments:

Kelsey said...

Crazy how time flies right?! I don't want them to grow up but at the same time I do, oh the joys of motherhood! Happy Belated Birthday Benji!

Parker Family said...

Yea Happy Birthday Benji. Time sure flys.