Proud Momma of Three Little Ones

Friday, March 5, 2010

Love my kids!

(let me explain the picture: The picture was taken by the famous 'nana' who is sooooo generous and comes over a few times a month when I work. She usually takes them to Burger King or somewhere out because that is a treat in our house especially coming from Nana Hill. So a big thanks from the Johnson clan to the Nana--always)

Cute Ramblings from:



Benji---- "More, more,more" (on most everything in life lately!);) I give him Allergy medicine everyday a few times a day. He is sooo used to getting it now that with every sip he says MORE! too funny! Very A-typical for a up an coming two year old.





Tyler--- Mommy I had a dream last night. What was the dream, I ask. "Oh, I was Superman then I turned into Spiderman and then into Batman!" He loved Spiderman back when he was four and his 'like for superhero's' is still going strong!:)





Abby---Mommy I had a dream last night. What was the dream, I ask. "I found your camera and was taking all sorts of pictures, then I woke up and felt sad it was a dream." We can't find the camera and I've been asking the kids if they have seen it around so that was what was on her mind! hee... heee..... By the way, when I download pics of the camera there are usually about 15 to 20 random pics of the house, a foot or a big nose!:)





Abby---- 'Mommy I had the most funnest time ever at the park today!' I will remind her of that statement when she is a teenager and bored. I will tell her to go have fun at the park! hee... heee...





Abby --- our reality girl who keeps us all in check and Tyler our 'little dreamer' who always makes us laugh.

& Benji who is tooo smart for his own good! He also thinks he is as big as his brother and sister!

-J

1 comment:

Amy J said...

Too funny...it's amazing how much all the kids are growing. New adventures each day!