
Well,
First off, I wouldn't trade it for the world. It is amazing how you forget the 'toddler' stage until you are in it! Benji is so sweet, fun, happy, full of energy and curious about evERYthing! So the last few descriptions are the ones that make mY life as 'mommy' very interesting on a daily basis.
1. Anything I touch, he has to touch
2. Anything he hasn't discovered, he will soon enough.
3. He loves to play all sorts of games, which are fun most of the time except for the where he wants to run from you because it is sooo exciting! And he is fast. I had to run into Target the other day and I was holding his hand because I was only get one or two things and leaving promptly. Well, he managed to wiggle his hand out of mine and off he went laughing the whole time. I was running circles in the little girl section trying to catch him... He is fast or I am just slowing down!!!:((Then I couldn't really get mad at him because it was a game after all ==In HiS HeAd)
4. There is one boy who knows how to get dirty and he is It!
5. He loves to love.. kisses and hugs to everyone
6. He's got a smile that warms your heart
7. He laughs and giggles every day == AlOt!
8. The other day, I got him out of his crib and right away goes, "Grandma, Grandma==must of been dreaming sweet dreams of her"
9. Any car he sees that is remotely like the people he knows in his life like a black suv or a truck---Nana ==Papa car! He thinks people are always in there cars. You ask him, where is Nana or where is Grandpa or where is Daddy? He replies, "cars"!
10. By the way, loves loves cars, balls more cars and more balls!
The list could go on and on with him! So, in all reality being a mom of a toddler is really priceless because in all his 'wrongs or mishaps' he makes up for them by being his happy self with an innocent heart!
J
3 comments:
He just keeps getting bigger. What a cute boy. I like the new pictures.
It is hard to get so upset at them, especially when they are so innocent and cute! Time sure flies and he won't be your little toddler much longer, sad thought. He's a cutie!!
I miss my boys being in that stage sometimes. They grow too fast. Sigh.
Post a Comment