Proud Momma of Three Little Ones

Monday, April 26, 2010

It's Official!


Benji can now climb out of his crib! One afternoon he just appeared after his nap. I mean I am glad it has lasted this long (just over 2), but now will he fight going for naps and bedtime now that he can get OuT! By the way, he can say that word, OuT, and knows what it means. He wants out of lots of things. Out of the house, car seat, store cart, high chair, bed, ect.....:)


Today I kept putting him back down in the crib. He cried a lot and got mad, but eventally he got that mommy means business! hee.. hee... He also figured out how to unlock things too! Oh boy! He is a busy one, but sooo very sweet!

1 comment:

Jamie W. said...

Uh oh I'm dreading that day for Tatum. Sounds like a busy kiddo. He is so big. That's exciting about starting a preschool Benji will love it.