Proud Momma of Three Little Ones

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

A lot all at Once!



So much going on the past month or so. We've had birthday celebrations like Tyler turning 7! He is getting sooo big. We love him and are proud of who he is. He has finally got to a point where he thinks school is ok. He really likes most of his friends in his class. He loves to swim, ride his scooter, throw the football with dad, he actually likes reading more and more, he loves to play with his brother Benjamin and he still cracks jokes to make us all laugh. We love you!
On his Birthday day, he opened up one present before he went to school and loved it!
Then later that afternoon, some of his friends came over for cookies and ice cream and just played! That night daddy brought home another present, a spiderman skateboard, that was a big hit. Then he wanted chicken for dinner (his favorite).!
The next day because his teacher wasn't there, I brought in cookies and his class sang to him! He lit up like a 'happy light bulb'~! It was so heart warming to see. His teacher told me that he was so excited about it all morning! She has this great big birthday hat-- he felt special and that was what is most important!
Then on Saturday, he had a swim party with his family and cousins! It was a big hit!:)
The boys, Ben and Grandpa Johnson went on our ward's 'Father and Son's' campout. Ben told me they had a good time. Tyler was sooo excited that Grandpa was coming and loved being around him. While the boys were camping, Abby and I played. We went to her schools Spring Celebration with some friends then we went over to our friends house to chat and ate too much candy. The next day I took Abby to a girly store. She loved just 'browsing' and we got her a cupcake necklace and headbands!:)





















































Also, some randomness in our lives! I recently got inspired to make some hair things for Abby so I made a few headbands with ribbon and then some cute clips. I am new at this so I am sure I will get better with more practice. Also, Benji and I do a lot of bike riding while its been nice outside-- he loves the bike rides. Also, soccer is a big part of our lives right now because we go to practice twice a week and then a game every Saturday. Abby absolutely loves it. She really likes her coach, who is really a wonderful positive motivator for the kids, and she has become friends with her teammates! We have been able to spend time with cousins who are all a big part of our lives!
J

1 comment:

Heather said...

Our 7 year old wants a skateboard to, we keep holding him off, we have enough medical bills this year!! I hear a rumor you guys are heading this way in a month?? If it is true we have a guest room for you guys and can bunk the kids up. Let me know, we would love to see you guys!!! Heather