Proud Momma of Three Little Ones

Friday, May 14, 2010

Rabbits!

So, here's the story! Monday night we had the missionaries over for dinner. We had orange chicken, brown 'yummy' rice and green beans! It was very nice to have them over and the kids loved it. So, when I was cleaning up and doing the dishes, I noticed that there were quite a few green beans left. I thought what a shame. I walked out of the kitchen for awhile and then I came back to find my little 'rabbits' with the bowl of greens eating every last one of them! They were popping them like candy and thank goodness they were beans! All three of them!

J

3 comments:

Amy J said...

So funny! You'd never catch my kids doing that!

Van Cott Family said...

I love love your new picture up top with the kids in the field! is that close by? It is so cute!

--Julie

brittany marie davis said...

I love that picture, too. It is so nice when kids willingly eat veggies.

I need your address for the homemade project I am doing for you. Do you remember? It was like last year and I almost completely forgot about it. Let me know if you are still even interested. If you are, can you send me your mailing address. Thank you!