So, my friend Jenee teaches out there in queen creek too. I'm not sure what days but, it's in Jeannes Dance studio and it's like $30-35 a month. I totally recommend her! She's awesome, great with the kids and totally awesome, positive expeirence for girls/boys. Her younger class is for 4-7 and older (7)8-12. And Yes Jenee is the one on the commercials for Express Flooring, Emma thinks that cool : ) I also serve with her in Primary, she totally Rocks. Hope you can find her out there
1 comment:
I've been wishing that too! : )
So, my friend Jenee teaches out there in queen creek too. I'm not sure what days but, it's in Jeannes Dance studio and it's like $30-35 a month. I totally recommend her! She's awesome, great with the kids and totally awesome, positive expeirence for girls/boys. Her younger class is for 4-7 and older (7)8-12.
And Yes Jenee is the one on the commercials for Express Flooring, Emma thinks that cool : )
I also serve with her in Primary, she totally Rocks. Hope you can find her out there
Post a Comment