We took a jaunt over to Home Depot to buy some hoses. We got two for $15 which isn't bad. Our dog loves hoses so we were out of working hoses. Well, we were walking around and decided to change all of our door handles. The catch is we have to do it one at a time or per pay check to make it more affordable. We are cash only household so that is how it goes. But I am excited at the prospect of new door handles. A Little Change but it will warm up our house a little. We've had 'brass' handles for over 7 years. :) I've come to not like them, but things always come before those! Now we figured out a way to do it, it will just take time to get them all done. Time, I found, is worth it!
2 comments:
I love the new handles. Great example of living in your means.
That's what we do to. We have 7 more doors to go : ) I just hope they don't clearance and get rid of the door knobs before we have a chance to get them. That would be bad
Looks like a fun summer.
Love your 30 day challenge.
I have a 6 week goal. SO hopefully by the time school starts I'll have reached it. : )
Post a Comment