Tyler and Abby both are in 1St Grade this year! We are excited for both of them to learn, progress and develop their unique qualities this year. We love their school. The school has helped them both excel even though they are different learners. I forgot to take a picture of them before school but I took one after. They woke up early and were both excited to start their day!
They are both great kids with so much personality. Ben and I love them and are proud of them! Benji was very sad they left him in the car this morning. He cried all the way home!:( He will get used to the schedule. This year the kids are in all day school which is nice but sad. I can get more done around the house and errands now, but the house is missing their energy. Well, 230 ish they are back again--:)
1 comment:
They look so cute! Hope this year is a good one. Can't believe school is starting already...
Post a Comment