I met all the cute kids that are coming to my preschool and I am excited about it! We are going to have a lot of fun. I have a few pictures of the cute room. My mom and sister helped me organize it and get it together. I will add more as the school year progresses.
4 comments:
Wow, Jen, it turned out FANTASTIC! It looks great! I can't wait to hear about how it goes.
Looks great! I am trying to picture which room this is in your house.
With Aubrey's room, it's going to be the room the girl's share in the future so that's why I did it. Plus I wasn't ready to put Brookie in a big bed just yet, haha. I am enjoying when to let her out of it and what not.
It looks so fun! Good luck!
Love it!
Post a Comment