Proud Momma of Three Little Ones

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Posting so soon!

I didn't think I'd post, but here I am.

**I am thankful for life. so simple really, but true and solid. I love my kids to bits and my husband too. I am thankful for my healthy body ( hopefully). I am soooo thankful for the gospel and I've said this before, but now I mean it more! I am thankful for the strength to do my days and enjoy most of them. I am thankful to learn that I can't do most everything all the time and its ok if things don't get done! Life is not about that anyhow. I am realizing that life can be so dang hard but it is such a gift and meant to be enjoyed! I am realizing that life is not about 'money and what to buy'! While we need money to survive it is not about it! I am grateful for my home -small but rich with buzzing sounds! I tell my kids that I love them everyday and each say it back to me and it melts my heart! I am thankful for a faithful husband and he who helps when he needs to! He has always loved me and tells me everyday how much! I am thankful for other family who have been so stalwart in my life. I can pick up the phone and know they are there for me at any given moment, especially my awesome supportive mom/dad! So you see I have a 'basket' full of love that are gifts from God! :)

Sorry for the ah-ha moments lately, but they are true and this is a blog/journal!

jen

1 comment:

Kelsey said...

Sometimes it's so easy to get caught up with what we think we need or money and it takes simple things to remind us what it's really about. Especially family! Having a newborn around definitely helps me remember what life is truly about. Thanks for the reminder!