Proud Momma of Three Little Ones

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Abby Turns 7

















I don't want to forget all their cute birthdays through the years! I love their ages right now! I feel so honored that I am a 'mom' of three amazing kids!


My little girl 'one and only' turned 7 on July 15th 2011. A couple of days before that, we met up with her Nana and Aunt Jessica for a lunch and a shopping day. She didn't want a friend party this year so her wish came true.....

We met up at the Mall ate at a 'fancy' restaurant is what she recalls but it was just a normal yummy 'american' food restaurant. We chatted as 'girls' do! Jessica bought her a cute tierra to wear while shopping and eating! Well to say the least she took it all in. She loved every second of it! I think she could've kept shopping if we had the energy and the money to do it! :) She felt special. ( I think she also liked it so much because she never goes shopping.. my fault... I am not a big shopper... maybe I would do more of it if I had more 'mula' to spend... more fun that way)


When she woke up on her birthday, I had made a wall of pictures of her with a big b-day sign, I do this for all the kids on their birthdays. Then she got invited by a school friend to come over and swim. So in the morning we headed off to swim with her friend. I stayed too visiting with the mom's. They had bought some cupcakes and we sang Happy Birthday to her. Then later that day we met up with our Johnson family for pizza! But before that we made her cake and cookies to take and she loved being a part of making her cake! Then she got to spend the weekend with Grandma and Grandpa Johnson and her cousin Bella. She loved every second of that and didn't stop talking about it for days!


Abby is a special girl who loves her family and friends daily! She is strong, confident and sweet! She works hard at everything she does. She is a good friend, sister and daughter. She is responsible for her age and very inquisitive of the world around her. She loves 'rock'n music', soccer, swimming, animals, drawing/creating and playing. She brightens our days and we love her! Happy Birthday to our Abby....

1 comment:

The Fears said...

this age the girls really love a good girls day out. Alyssa loved it when we went out and now she asks when are we going again...