Proud Momma of Three Little Ones

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Labor Day Weekend Fun!

So, we had a big weekend! Lots of adventure. Boy, I am tired! But we had fun and that is what counts! First we drove up to Prescott and played with Grandma and Grandpa Johnson. We canoed and took a little hike around the lake in Prescott. Then, we celebrated Papa Hill's birthday with a big party at their house in the valley, then we had a big day at the lake with the ski boat. The kids were totally worn out and so were we, but it was worth it!


Canoeing with Grandpa and Grandma in Prescott. Thanks for letting us come up and playing with you all! It was a beautiful day!

Tyler in thought? "I wonder if I can catch any of those fish that are biting my toes."

Papa playing with the kids at Bartlett Lake. Tyler and Jaxon went on the tube behind the boat! They had big smiles and they thought they were "big" boys!

I don't think the kids got out of the water! They loved every minute. Tyler and Abby are big swimmers now. Papa was throwing them up in the air to make a big splash.. Again, Again they would say! Tradition: The kids went to the Marina where they have a little store full of 'Popcicles' and on a hot day that is sure tastey! Thanks to Nana and Papa Hill for providing the 'Lake, Boat, Fun' for the day!

4 comments:

Jamie W. said...

SO much fun. Totally jealous, we went to prescott for our girls trip, I love it up there. I could totally live up there. All we did for Labor day weekend was work but, gotta get it done before this baby comes. : )

Corbin said...

You did have a busy weekend! It was fun to go to the lake with you... Call me so we can get the kids together..love u sis

nancyandcort said...

We went to Greer for the weekend - what would we do without "Up North?" Sounds like you guys had a great time. You have such a cute family!

Parker Family said...

Your family always does way fun things. I am very impressed.