Proud Momma of Three Little Ones

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Why?


It is all about the 'simple joys in life' that God has given us!

Yet again, I am reminded about how life is so precious and can be taken away at anytime. It saddens me when people are suddenly taken from us, especially when they are young and have beautiful children and family left behind. I ponder on why they are taken. Some things are hard to understand in this life because we are so human. Our faith and prayers are powerful beyond our understanding. They can serve as footstools into our Heavenly Father's reasons for wanting his children back home with him.
I am also reminded of how blessed I am to take everyday and enjoy what comes! Every day is a gift! Now, I understand this in theory and I am trying to practice it in real life!
I really do pray for those that mourn and hope that their days are made happier again through the gospel, their faith and through the faith of others.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love that you have a blog now. It is great keep up to date with all the happenings of our AZ friends!

Kaltaler Korner said...

I agree with your thoughts. I am constantly reminded of how important each moment I have with my family is.