Proud Momma of Three Little Ones

Sunday, March 15, 2009

A Fabulous Day!





Have you ever had a 'fabulous day'? Well, I am sure we all have, but most days are just good or fine. Well, Friday was a one of those 'fabulous' days in my book! The sun was shining and there was a good flowing breeze about which made for a warm and breezy day! This equals a wonderful day to be outside! So, our family took a trip to the Zoo. The kids were absolutely excited. Now, I've been to the zoo many times in my day and since my kids have been born at least once or twice a year. I like the zoo of course and was excited for them to be going and happy to spend time with the family and enjoy the great outdoors.
So, we get to the zoo which is a little bit of a drive from our house so the kids were anxious, but did well in the car. The parking lot was full so Ben and I were a little worried, but we couldn't turn back now, right? So, off we went!
The kids were all and I mean ALL in spectacular moods which again equals 'fabulous' day! It seemed that every animal, reptile and mammal were out in full bloom for us that day! The kids got to see every one with enthusiasm and it made me smile from ear to ear the whole time. We had a great picnic on the grass with our homemade lunch and took our time. Tyler got to see the lions (his favorite) and Abby saw the bear (there were two)! We sat and watched the 'black gorilla's --aka 'monkeys' do a show per se for us --- swinging from one tree to the next and sliding every which way and then to the top of the palm trees. I thoroughly enjoyed every second of it! Sitting in the shade with the whistling breeze through the trees was so exhilerating and relaxing! The kids were even so lucky to ride the 'CAMEL' which they didn't stop talking about! :) I felt so blessed to spend this time with the kids and Ben and of course this equals 'fabulous' day!

5 comments:

Parker Family said...

That looks like a fun fabulous day.

brittany marie davis said...

All the animals were out? You guys scored!

Heather said...

Sooo cute, we are very excited when you come visit, we have an extra guest room and bathroom if you need a place anytime during your stay!

The Fears said...

that does sound like a great day at the Zoo in AZ. i could feel the breeze as you described it right now. It is nice to come by one of those fabulous days after so many ok, good, nice days.

Karlea said...

Your kids are getting so big Jen. I can't believe it. I remember riding that camel YEARS ago!! What fun!