Benjamin Franklin Johnson aka "Benji" turns one this week! Yeepppeeeee! I am, the mom, actually sad, but they do grow and I just get older!;)
He came into this world a very content baby and still is! He is a HAPPY baby -smiling and giggling. He has grown like a weed all this year. He has a lot of teeth and is a good sleeper. He can entertain himself for a good amount of time, but still loves the attention mommy, daddy and his brother and sister give him. He gets very sad when you walk by him and don't pick him up. He is almost walking-- I am excited for this, but I think he will get into even more trouble.
Benji, is sooo loved and he has enriched our lives since he has been with us. We look forward to many more years of laughs and hugs!
This past Saturday we celebrated his birthday at the park and it was another beautiful spring day. Thank you to all that came. Benji especially loved his cake!!:)
2 comments:
Happy birthday Benji. Love the cake face. He is such a cute little guy. He's almost walking!!, oh my goodness.
oh my gosh, I can't believe it. He's one already! Time really does go by fast. He is so stinkin cute! he caught up to Ava in the hair department too. I love the cake picture, It just says it all. miss you guys.
Post a Comment