Proud Momma of Three Little Ones

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Happy Birthday to My sis --Jessica


Where do I start?! She is amazing and I love her! Her and I have become really close since I moved back to AZ awhile ago....

She has become more than a sister to me. She is one of my closest friends too. She has picked up the phone and listened to me in the moments that I have need an ear. She has an incredible smile and a big 'heart'!

She loves my kids. She has develop a special bond with my two older kids throughout the years. Tyler and Abby love their aunt 'Jecca'! Although, Abby tells me she can say her full name name now and has let me know everytime she says her name! Jessica was able to be there for me while I gave birth to Tyler and Abby. She has been such a support to me and my family through good times and through the rough times.

She is the kind of person that would be there in a drop of a hat if she could! I know that I could count on her for most anything! She is fun, girly, a loving mom and a compassionate sister!

Happy Birthday Late--I Love Ya! :) Jen

2 comments:

Corbin said...

Thanks for your blurb about me. Thanks for being such a great sister. I love you so much!

brittany marie davis said...

This makes me miss my sister. It reminds me how special the bond is between sisters and just how much we do for each other. You are lucky to have your sister close by.