Proud Momma of Three Little Ones

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Monday Morning






Monday morn was very nice! The weather is slowly getting nicer and so we met some of our Johnson family at the park. I wasn't all myself, but I tried to be. It was nice to see all of them. It went by too fast! The kids always love playing with their cousins and it was a good excuse to be outside!:) It feels good having such wonderful people always around you. I feel blessed to have such an extraordinary circle of loved ones surrounding our life constantly.

Quote by Tyler: "I'm so excited to see grandma and grandpa. Mom, THEY love me a lot you know."

""Isn't it great that he knows they love him""

1 comment:

Amy J said...

Jen, thank you, thank you for taking pictures! I was so sad that we didn't get to go with you guys...I've been wanting to see you and see how you're doing. I'm going to steal some of these for my blog...the kids had a great time with you guys!