His office and staff were so friendly and warm to me which made all the difference. After the procedure he told me that it took him over an hour to get out. He had to be super careful because the root was so close to my nerve. I was inspired from the start to go to him, but I still wanted to see if it would work out down by me. I am thankful daily spiritual inspiration to help guide me in life!
I also want to say thank you to my big sista! She has been so helpful and sweet. I almost passed out and threw up on her floor. She was right there holding me up and making sure I was eating, resting and taking my meds.! This is even amongst her busy life with three kids!
Love you all -- Manwarings!
3 comments:
Yay! Glad the teeth came out OK. Enjoy your feel good drugs, and let us know if you need anything when you get home.
One down, one to go. I'm so glad you've gotten through your dental work okay and that you're on the mend. You'll get through the next big hurdle too. We need to talk on the phone a lot since we'll be in the same boat.
Take care!
Sounds like it went well. Good to get them out!
Post a Comment