I am in a fog and I don't know why? Well, I sorta know why but I don't want to be...:)That is just how it sometimes in life.
I have some random pics of life. Have a great weekend!
Abby loves her friends and Miaja in particular! Playdoe came up with something that makes ice cream. The girls played one day all afternoon with it!
Benji asleep--deAD asleep! I wish I could sleep like that! He is such a delight!
2 comments:
I've been in a fog lately, too. Blech! I can't stand it.
Here's to getting out of the fog! I've been there too lately. Definitely not fun.
The girls look so adorable! Those are great pictures. Thanks for sharing and for having Maija over to play. She sure loves Abby! I've got about 10 pictures strewn around my house all dedicated to Abby to prove it.
Post a Comment