
I decided to take me, Ty, Benji, Bella (our dog) for a walk to the park this morning. The clouds sparked my enthusiasm to do it. I needed the excerise anyways so did everyone else going with me. By the way, Abby was at her little school! So, it was just me and the boys! I'd have to admit it was a bit warm, but still much nicer than yesterday! When the sun is tucked away, it makes all the difference -- even in June!
Well, we get to the park and low and behold the sprinklers were on! At first, I thought Bella might enjoy running through them so I took her down. One by one they came, Benji and Ty. A few minutes later they were both soaked having the time of their lives. Running from one to the other giggling up a storm! I was even giggling myself playing with them!
This morning turned out to me a little more exciting than I had thought, what an unexpected surprise! I love surprises--they usually bring smiles!:)
3 comments:
Sounds like a fun morning! Bentley would of loved it. I'm excited to see you tomorrow.
Great new pics Jen!!!
Oh fun summer mornings at the park. my kids would have been right there with you in those sprinkers too. Fun movie night at the park! miss you.
Post a Comment