Proud Momma of Three Little Ones

Thursday, June 18, 2009

Movie Night At the Park


Bella, Abby and Tyler stuff full of snowcones!


Ready for Popcorn and a Movie!


Maricopa has movie night in the park every Saturday. They play old movie cartoons! Jake, Tami, Bella and Scarlett invited us over for dinner and then to see the movie! It was such a nice night out too (weather wise)!


The kids love their cousin Bella. We had blankets, chairs, pillows, popcorn and the kids got a favorite treat 'snow cones'! The movie was Jungle Book and I was even entertained because I have always liked that movie even when I was a kid!


We've been so lucky to be having such nice days and nights for an Arizona summer! I wish it would stay, but I am just glad it has been here for a few weeks! We will take what we can get!

No comments: