Summer Camp Again: ***A few people have asked me about this again. I've decided to do it, if I get enough kids. Forward this to anyone who would be interested. There will be two classes. I am doing it a bit differently. I am going to be doing one 'two week' session in June and one 'two week' session in July. Let me know which one or both. The 1st session: There are two different classes in the first session
Ages 3-5--The Dolphins: This is twice a week for 2.0 hours on Mondays and Wednesdays. $24.00-Due first day--June 15 thru 24 9:15 to 11:15-- Second Session July 13 thru 23 Splash time 1st 30min(have them wear swim suits, bring towels and have them already have sunblock on)**I don't have a pool so it is just water fun in my backyard. Games,Stories, Crafts--Each week we will have a Theme
Ages 5 to 7---The Whales: This is twice a week for 2.0 hours on Tuesdays and Thursdays. $24.00-Due first day---June 16 thru June 25 1pm to 3pm--Second Session July 14 thru 24 Splash time 1st 30min(have them wear swim suits, bring towels and have them already have sunblock on)**I dont have a pool so it is just water fun in my backyard. Games,Stories, Crafts--Each week we will have a Theme
***Siblings discount of $8.00 dollars off total session cost of the 2nd sibling.
Please email with questions or to sign up! Last year was a lot of fun......thxs Jen
2 comments:
Sign me up:) I wish.... We def need to meet half way and camp/hotel it somewhere, you tell us where and lets get it to work!
Hi, I found out we are VT companians! yeah someone I know will go! CAll ya or you call me!
--Julie
Post a Comment