I wanted to post this yesterday, but it was a busy day and I was tired!
Happy Dad's day to all the great dads! We have a great dad living in the Johnson household.
I couldn't ask for a better dad for our kids. He loves loves them everyday and every moment. I know he lives for his family and his kids. He plays with them, reads to them, gives them baths, listens to them when they like to show off which is often at their ages (hee. hee..), he supports them in their accomplishments, he is a good priesthood holder in our home and is a wonderful example to them in life
**They gets so excited when he comes home from work. When he walks through the door, they yell is name and are ready for some sort of action
Happy Dad's day to all the great dads! We have a great dad living in the Johnson household.
I couldn't ask for a better dad for our kids. He loves loves them everyday and every moment. I know he lives for his family and his kids. He plays with them, reads to them, gives them baths, listens to them when they like to show off which is often at their ages (hee. hee..), he supports them in their accomplishments, he is a good priesthood holder in our home and is a wonderful example to them in life
**They gets so excited when he comes home from work. When he walks through the door, they yell is name and are ready for some sort of action
No comments:
Post a Comment