
ok,
So, I normally don't post so much in five days, but I felt I should answer Jodie (my brother-in-law) call to an embarrassing moment!
This happened recently-- like yesterday! So, I was subbing 2nd graders. Bless their souls, they are so honest! I normally wouldn't feel so comfortable in posting this, but I admit I have let my 'body' go in some places especially after having three babies and two of them were between 8.5 and 9 pounds--I am 5ft 2in and short waisted so having those babies did a number on me.. Ok, I know what you are thinking--excuses! I agree, they are excuses but now I am trying to do something about it! That is for another post.
Back to the story.
little 2nd grade girl says '' Mrs. J"
I say "yes"
little 2nd grade girls asks "Are you going to have a baby?"
I say "No, but I've had three already."
Gotta Love Their Honesty! I dream of a flat stomach---Now I've got to stop drinking Soda--Oh yes-- I have!!! Yeah!!! :) Maybe my dream will come true someday! Or at least a semi-flat stomach-hee.hee... There is before and after baby stomachs---That is just the reality of life, people!!! The sacrifice--totally worth it--most of the time!!! hee... hee...;)
-J
5 comments:
When Ellie was about 1 I had two people mistake me for being prego....and they were adults!!! You'd expect more from adults!!! Our bodies are so amazing. You've had 3 kids!!! It doesn't matter how flat your stomach is, it's how you feel. I think you are amazing and you are beautiful and you look great!!!
I think that everyone gets that comment at some point in there life. Believe me I have been asked. One little girl asked me and I wondered why then found out later he mom had just told them she was having a baby and wasn't huge yet so she asked everyone and assumed everyone who was old was having a baby.
Hey, having kids is a fine excuse for your body changing. Plus, I think you look like you've lost weight lately. Anyways, I need to get back to working on it, too, and my motivation is seriously lacking.
: ) Gotta love kids. I too dream of a flat stomach maybe one day.....
You never know how much having a kid can change your body until you have one!! Good for you to be motivated, can you share it with me?!
Post a Comment